View in original language
- Shrimp to taste
- Catupiry Sauce 4 Cheeses to taste
- Onion to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Pastry dough to taste
- In a processor place the onion, garlic and pepper, grind well.
- In a pan, add a drizzle of oil (or olive oil), add the seasoning from the processor, stir and add shrimp (cleaned and defrosted).
- Tip: the shrimp cooks very quickly, be careful not to overcook it and become rubbery. When they are pink you can turn off the heat.
- Wait for the shrimp to cool and add the Catupiry 4 Cheese sauce (or cheese of your choice), mix well.
- Place the filling in the pastry dough, close the pastry and seal the edges with a fork.
- Heat the oil in the pan and set it to fry. It can be fried in the Airfryer, to do this brush the pastries with olive oil and place in the Airfryer.