View in original language
- Sugar | 200 g
- Flour | 400 g
- Butter | to taste
- Cinnamon powder (optional) | to taste
- Add the flour, sugar and gradually add the butter until it forms a dough.
- After stitching, make balls with the dough and knead and to give it an extra look, knead a little with a fork to make it look like the cookies in the photo
- Take it to the microwave, I recommend putting it in one minute, until it gets a "crispy"
- To add more flavor:
- If you want, when you're making the dough, add a little cinnamon as you like.
Did you like this recipe?