View in original language
- Wheat flour | 500 g
- Chicken broth | 3 l
- Salt | to taste
- Butter | 3 tablespoon
- Boiled sausage | to taste
- Put the broth to boil, and gradually mix in the flour and stir.
- When the dough is dense, place it on a smooth surface and with the dough still hot add the butter and mix with your hands.
- When it is very smooth, with the help of a rolling pin, open an amount that you can roll the sausage.
- After rolling up the sausage cut into smaller pieces and fry.
Did you like this recipe?