Sausage stuffed with catupiry and cheese
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Sausage500 g
- Catupiry1/2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese slices200 g
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- Blanch the sausages in boiling water
- Make a cut in the sausage, do not cut completely so as not to break.
- Fill this space with catupiry and mozzarella
- Take all the stuffed sausages to a roasting pan with seasoned tomato sauce
- Take it to the oven until the cheese melts, and it's ready
- You can use it on a hot dog or as a portion of your meal.