View in original language
- Wheat flour800 g
- Organic Yeast10 g
- Sugar7 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Margarine3 tablespoon
- warm milk2 cup
- Egg1 unit(s)
- sausage20 unit(s)
- Mozzarella to taste
- In a bowl place the yeast, sugar, salt and warm milk. Mix well.
- Add the egg, margarine and egg and mix again. Add the wheat flour and mix well until the dough completely unglued from your hands.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes, cover with a dish towel and let it rest until it doubles in volume (an hour on average).
- Place the dough on a countertop and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Cut the sausages in half.
- Roll out the dough to the desired size and place the sausages on the dough so that there is enough to cover the sausages. Place a slice of mozzarella and cover with the dough. Pinch the ends so it doesn't leak.
- Place in a greased and floured shape, brush an egg, sprinkle oregano (optional) and let it rise again. (One hour).
- Bake in medium oven for about 40 minutes.