View in original language
- Wheat flour | 4 cup
- Packet of Dry Organic Yeast | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- warm milk | 1.1/2 cup
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Oil | 5 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- sausage | 10 unit(s)
- Butter | to taste
- Water | 2 tablespoon
- In a container, put some of the wheat flour, the yeast, the sugar and a little milk.
- Mix well and add the rest of the milk and the flour.
- Put the egg and oil, mix with the rest of the flour.
- The dough rises for about 10 minutes. Leave the dough in the container and cover with a dish towel. Let it rest for 30
- After, roll out the dough on a surface sprinkled with flour with a rolling pin. Not too thin and not too thick.
- Cut the sausage lengthwise into three pieces.
- Cut the dough to the size of parsley and roll up.
- Place in a butter and flour greased pan.
- In a bowl put one yolk, add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Brush the mixture over the puppies to make them golden, if you prefer, you can add oregano.
- With the oven preheated to 180C. Let it bake for about 25 minutes.
- It can be served cold or browned!
Did you like this recipe?