View in original language
- Wheat flour300 to taste
- Chicken broth tablet1 unit(s)
- Water320 ml
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs2 cup
- Milk2 tablespoon
- sausage1 to taste
- In a pan add water, chicken quinoa and butter.
- When it boils, add the wheat flour and stir until it starts to come out of the pan.
- Then transfer to a bench to knead the dough until smooth.
- Model the rolls in the parsley until the dough is used up.
- In a small bowl, place 1 egg and milk from one mixture and set aside. In another bowl add the breadcrumbs.
- Pass the Salted in the egg with milk and then in the breadcrumbs, make it with all salted. Then just fry in hot oil.