View in original language
- Sliced bread | 4 unit(s)
- Boiled Potato | 1 unit(s)
- Boiled Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- grated cheese | 70 g
- Olive oil | 20 ml
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- In a bowl, grate the boiled potatoes and eggs, add the grated cheese and olive oil. Shake well.
- Apply the resulting mixture to two of the slices, cover with the other two to make sandwiches.
- Beat the eggs, roll the resulting sandwiches and arrange them on a tray covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?