View in original language
- Sliced bread package | 1 unit(s)
- Ham | to taste
- Cheese | to taste
- cherry tomato | to taste
- Olives | to taste
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Cooking cream | 150 ml
- Oregano | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Beat the eggs with the cream and a pinch of salt.
- Dip the slices of bread into the resulting mixture and arrange them in a cake tin.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, arrange the ham and cheese again. We put cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- Dipped into the resulting mixture. Sprinkle again with grated cheese and arrange the ham.
- Add the sliced olives
Sprinkle with oregano and place another row of slices of half bread and so on until we have 3 rows of slices of bread.
- We finished with ham and cheese. Bake for 35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?