View in original language
- Flour1 kg
- Eggs3 to taste
- Oil150 ml
- Warm water500 ml
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Salt1 tablespoon
- Fresh Organic Yeast100 g
- In the blender place the eggs, oil, salt, sugar, warm water and the yeast.
- After mixing all the ingredients, place the liquid in a bowl and add the flour little by little until the dough is done. If you need more flour, you can add it until you see that it is done.
- Knead well for about 15 minutes, the more you knead, the softer the bread will be. After you finish kneading, let it rest for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes take the dough divide the dough into pieces of 550 grams. If you have a much better cylinder, run the dough through the cylinder several times to make it very smooth. Or if you don't have a cylinder, open it with a roller. After that is done, roll the dough to get the shape of the buns.
- And let the buns rest for another 45 minutes or until they rise well.
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees for about 15 minutes before putting the buns to bake. After rising, bake for about 35 to 40 minutes. Enjoy your food