View in original language
- Flour1 kg
- Eggs3 to taste
- Oil150 ml
- Warm water500 ml
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Salt1 tablespoon
- Fresh Organic Yeast100 g
- In the blender place the eggs, oil, salt, sugar, warm water and the yeast.
- After mixing all the ingredients, place the liquid in a bowl and add the flour little by little until the dough is done. If you need more flour, you can add it until you see that it is done.
- Knead well for about 15 minutes, the more you knead, the softer the bread will be. After you finish kneading, let it rest for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes take the dough divide the dough into pieces of 550 grams. If you have a much better cylinder, run the dough through the cylinder several times to make it very smooth. Or if you don't have a cylinder, open it with a roller. After that is done, roll the dough to get the shape of the buns.
- And let the buns rest for another 45 minutes or until they rise well.
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees for about 15 minutes before putting the buns to bake. After rising, bake for about 35 to 40 minutes. Enjoy your food
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Seasoning - Green Salt
Fried Biscuit (salt)