salmon vol au vent
View in original language
- Ready made vol au vent dough6 unit(s)
- Puff pastry (if making the vol au vent cups)2 unit(s)
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Sesame Seeds to taste
- Cream cheese1 unit(s)
- Whole grain mustard to taste
- Chives to taste
- Smoked Salmon1 unit(s)
- Remove the ready-made vol au vent cups from the packaging to fill.
- If you don't find it ready, make it at home. Roll out the puff pastry and, using a cookie cutter, cut 6 circles for the base.
- With the same hoop cut 2 or 3 circles, according to the height you want. And with a smaller hoop, cut these circles to make hoops.
- Place the larger base circle and brush with the beaten egg. Glue a hoop on top, brush and glue the next hoop.
- Assemble the puff pastry cups and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Or until lightly golden.
- Prepare the filling: mix the chopped chives and the mustard and grains (or regular) with the cream cheese.
- With the cups ready (bought or made at home) put the stuffing. Cut strips of smoked salmon, roll up and place over stuffing.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve as a starter or appetizer.