In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Butter | 100 g
- Wheat Flour | 170 g
- Chocolate 50% cocoa | 30 g
- refined sugar | 60 g
- Brown Sugar | 60 g
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped milk chocolate | 100 g
- Baking Powder | 5 g
- Marshmallow for camping | 10 unit(s)
- Add the butter with the refined sugar, the brown sugar and the egg and beat with a mixer until the mixture is homogeneous and lighter.
- Add the wheat flour, powdered chocolate, chopped chocolate and yeast. Mix with a spatula and then with your hands.
- Take a portion of the dough, fill it with 1 marshmallow. Ride the cookie, leaving a part of the marshmallow showing. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like