View in original language
- Pastry Pasta | 1 unit(s)
- Banana strips | 3 unit(s)
- Guava in strips | 9 unit(s)
- Oil (fry) | 1 l
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder | 2 tablespoon
- Open the japastel dough roll and cut into 9 pieces of 25 cm in height
- Place a strip of plantain and a strip of guava on each piece of dough.
- Close the pastries with a fork and set aside.
- In a high fire place a pan with oil and let it heat for 10 minutes.
- Place the pies, one at a time, to fry.
- In a refractory place the cinnamon powder with the sugar and sprinkle the fried pastries and you can eat
Did you like this recipe?