View in original language
- Pastry dough | 500 g
- plantain units | 5 l
- Crystal sugar | . to taste
- Cinnamon Powder | . to taste
- Cut a rectangle of dough, measuring approximately 25 cm x 15 cm.
- Take a plantain and cut it into three to four slices, lengthwise.
- Only use one slice for each real banana, so one banana makes approximately four.
- Choose a slice of banana and place it on one side of the dough rectangle,
- fold and close like a pastel – with a special cutter or with a fork.
- Once assembled, you will have a 25 cm x 7.5 cm rectangle.
- Fry in very hot vegetable oil and remove when golden.
- Place directly on a large plate,
- having sugar mixed with cinnamon powder
- so that the sugar sticks to the crispy dough.
- and serve
- Can be made in a smaller size
Did you like this recipe?