Round 6 series candy
View in original language
- Refined sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Baking soda | 1 coffee spoon
- In a small saucepan, caramelize the sugar over low heat.
- As soon as the sugar caramelizes, turn off the heat and add 1 pinch of baking soda. The color and texture of the sugar will change
- Immediately transfer the mixture to a silicone sheet, forming discs. Let it dry a little, but not completely. This is the right time to mark your candy, using a smaller mold, in the form of geometric figures or drawings.
Did you like this recipe?