View in original language
- gin | 50 ml
- sharing halls (I used the black one) | 3 unit(s)
- Ice | 0 to taste
- Lemon | 1/2 unit(s)
- Tonic water | 0 to taste
- Mint (optional) | 0 to taste
- Rosemary (optional) | 0 to taste
- Place a cup in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put the three shares in a glass with the gin and stir, leave for 5 minutes.
- Take the glass out of the freezer and fill it with ice, add three slices of lemon, add the gin with the shares and top up with tonic water.
- Place mint leaves, a sprig of rosemary and decorate the glass with a slice of lemon.
Did you like this recipe?