View in original language
- Washed potato (preferably asterix) | 1 kg
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into long, even strips.
- Then wash them a few times to remove all the starch from the potato and place them in a basin with water.
- Add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of vinegar and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and follow the potatoes well
- Add oil in a high skillet and do not let it get too hot.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet and let them cook.
- Then take them out and let them cool down.
- In the same skillet, only now with the oil very hot, add the potatoes and let them fry.
- When they are well golden, remove, let the oil drain, add salt to taste and that's it.
- Add pout pepper and good appetite!
Did you like this recipe?