View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Eggs | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 6 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- Milk | 1 cup
- Vanilla essence (optional) | 1 coffee spoon
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- Sugar and Cinnamon Powder | to taste
- Oil for frying | 3 cup
- Mix the wheat with the sugar, salt, eggs and add the milk gradually until you get the point
- Add the vanilla essence and stir well to incorporate well into the dough and finally put the baking soda.
- Fry in hot oil but not boiling because otherwise you run the risk of the dumplings being fried on the outside and raw on the inside
- Drain on paper towels and roll in cinnamon sugar.
Did you like this recipe?