View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 2/5 cup
- Yeast powder | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder | 1 tablespoon
- Oil | 1 l
- 1. Mix all the ingredients until obtaining a creamy and homogeneous mass.
- Heat a pan with plenty of oil so the dumplings can float.
- When the oil is very hot (180°), with a spoon, start putting small amounts of dough, and fry until golden.
- Place the cookies on absorbent paper and then roll them in cinnamon sugar.
Did you like this recipe?