View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1/3 cup
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1/2 tablespoon
- Oil for frying | to taste
- Start by melting the butter in the microwave, then place it in a bowl together with the egg, sugar and salt, beat well.
- Add the milk, stir and then add the wheat flour and mix until there are no lumps.
- Before adding the yeast, make sure the oil is heated to 160 degrees.
- With the help of 2 spoons, one take the dough and the other pour the dough close to the oil so it doesn't splash.
- Do this with all the rest of the dough until golden and serve with dulce de leche or sugar and cinnamon.
Did you like this recipe?