View in original language
- Chickpeas (canned) | 2 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 3 unit(s)
- Lemon (juice) | 1/2 unit(s)
- Tahini | 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Drain the chickpeas, but reserve the water to use in the hummus.
- Peel the garlic cloves and before chopping, cut them in half lengthwise and remove the germ that is in the center.
- In the processor or blender, place all the ingredients and approximately 1/2 cup (tea) of the chickpea water. Beat well and taste to adjust seasoning and creaminess. Store in refrigerator.
Did you like this recipe?