Pumpkin Bread with Pepperoni
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pumpkin puree | 200 g
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Milk | 120 ml
- Wheat flour | 700 g
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 dessert spoon
- Organic Dry Yeast | 5 g
- Gem | 1 unit(s)
- In a blender, place the pumpkin puree, egg, milk and butter. Whisk everything just until blended.
- Pour everything into a bowl and add the flour, sugar, salt and yeast. Mix first with a spoon and then with your hands and work the dough until it is homogeneous.
- Transfer it to a smooth surface and start kneading for 15 minutes or until it becomes more elastic.
You can make it in the mixer too, with the heavy dough hook.
TIP: watch the dough, it should be moist, pick it up lightly with your fingers. Otherwise it will be dry and you will not have a final result as satisfying.
- Return the dough to the bowl and cover with a cloth.
Let it rest in a warm corner for 1 hour or until it doubles in volume.
- Take the air out of the dough and divide it into portions of the size you prefer (at this point, I put the stuffing, which was finely chopped pepperoni, onion, tomato and mozzarella, but you can put whatever you want, just don't abuse too wet stuffing).
- Place the rolls in a greased and floured shape, and let it rest for another 20 minutes.
- After the rest time, brush each one with the lightly beaten egg yolk.
Bake in preheated oven for approximately 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest at least 20 minutes before eating. Then you can serve the guys during a cup game and cheer a lot for hexa to come!
Did you like this recipe?