pudding in the pot
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 350 ml
- Colorless gelatin | 12 g
- Water | 100 ml
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Water | 1 cup
- Mix the water with the gelatin, and put it in the microwave.
- Put the condensed milk and the cream in the blender and beat well.
- Stir the gelatin into the milk, mix in a blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Put two tablespoons of syrup in the blender, hit a minute and that's it.
- Melt the sugar in the fire, add the water, stir until it boils and let it cool.
- Put it in the jars, put the mixture in the blender.
- Place in the fridge to harden.
Did you like this recipe?