View in original language
- Wheat Flour | 2 cup
- Pineapple Juice | 1/2 cup
- Sugar | 1.1/2 cup
- Mild White Wine | 1/2 cup
- Pitted Prune | 10 unit(s)
- Melted Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Cinnamon Powder | 1/2 tablespoon
- Nutmeg | 1/2 tablespoon
- Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- First put the plums in a bowl and the white wine, leave for 30 minutes.
After, remove all the plums and chop, reserve the wine.
- Place the sugar and melted butter in the mixer and beat until creamy. Add the eggs and beat some more. Add the wine and pineapple juice and beat some more.
- Add the wheat flour, cinnamon powder and nutmeg and beat the dough a little more. Add the plums and mix with a spoon and finally the baking powder and mix gently.
- Put the dough in a greased form, take it to the preheated oven at medium temperature for 30 to 40 minutes or until the cake is baked. Unmold the cake warm or cold.
Did you like this recipe?