View in original language
- Flaxseed Flour2 tablespoon
- Oat bran2 tablespoon
- Nutrisoup (Protein Soup)2 tablespoon
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Olive oil1 coffee spoon
- Light cottage cheese1 tablespoon
- Water2 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast1 teaspoon
- In a bowl place all the ingredients and mix with the fuê, except for the yeast that will be placed after the ingredients are incorporated.
- Use a pizza pan. But first grease it with oil. And then pour the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C. The time may vary depending on your oven, but on average it is 10 minutes.
- After the dough is baked, put the fillings of your choice, put it in the oven again to melt the cheese. Use your creativity. And good appetite!!!