Protein Cocoa Pancakes
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ripe banana | 1/2 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Egg white | 2 unit(s)
- Oat flakes | 2 tablespoon
- 100% cocoa powder | 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence | 1 coffee spoon
- Cinnamon powder | to taste
- Sweetener | to taste
- Whey or powdered milk | 20 g
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients well - except the whey.
- Heat a skillet or grill well, greased with butter, and pour 1 small ladle of the dough. When released from the skillet, turn the side.
- Make a syrup with the whey or powdered milk, gradually adding water and stirring until it has a creamy consistency. About 4 tablespoons of water is usually enough. No need to put it on fire!
- Tip: pour the syrup over the pancakes and serve with the other half of the banana and dates!
Did you like this recipe?