Protein bar with pecans
View in original language
- Peanut Butter | 3 tablespoon
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Medium flaked oats | 2 cup
- Whey protein | 4 tablespoon
- Pecans | 1 cup
- In a bowl or bowl add the peanut butter, eggs, oatmeal, whey protein and pecans.
- With clean hands, mix well until you get a very homogeneous mass.
- Grease a rectangular pan with a little butter and oat bran
- Add the dough and press it with your hands until it is very uniform.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- keep in refrigerator
Did you like this recipe?