practical dried tomato
View in original language
- 1 kg of chopped and seeded tomatoes1 kg
- Salt1 tablespoon
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Blonde1 unit(s)
- Vinegar1 tablespoon
- Olive oil1 cup
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Cut the tomatoes in half, removing the seeds
- Arrange on a large baking sheet so they do not overlap.
- Sprinkle with salt, sugar and vinegar
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°, until all water is gone, stirring occasionally.
- When it is at the right point, still hot, put it in a refractory, add the oil and the squeezed garlic, cover and set aside.
- Serve with Italian bread, on pizza or as an aperitif