Practical and fast protein cookie
View in original language
- SMASHED BANANA | 200 g
- OAT FLOUR | 120 g
- CULINARY SWEETENER | 1 dessert spoon
- COCOA POWDER | 4 tablespoon
- CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA WHEY | 80 g
- YEAST | 1 dessert spoon
- CHOCOLATE ZERO SUGAR 70% | to taste
- Mix the flour, cocoa, sweetener and whey and mix well, then add the mashed banana and mix until it forms a dough (it looks like it won't mix and get homogeneous but it's kneading with a fork that the ingredients will mix with the banana), then add the yeast and stir gently.
- Make cookie-shaped balls and place the chopped chocolate on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes or in an airfryer preheated to 200 degrees for about 5 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like