Potato Focaccia with Rosemary
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 200 g
- Potato | 1 unit(s)
- Fresh yeast | 15 g
- Extra Virgin Oil | to taste
- Water | 100 ml
- Rosemary | to taste
- Coarse salt | to taste
- Cook the potatoes, sieve them and set aside.
- Melt fresh yeast with water and a spoon of flour. Cover with film and let it rest for 25 minutes.
- Form a volcano with the flour, add sugar, yeast, salt and mix until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Add the sieved potatoes and mash.
- Let it rest in a container greased with olive oil for 30 minutes.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil, roll out the dough and drizzle with more oil, roll out the dough and drizzle with more oil and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Add rosemary on top and coarse salt.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30 minutes and remove and serve hot.
Did you like this recipe?