Potato Chips with Sprinkle
View in original language
- Potato2 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Polvilho Azevedo6 tablespoon
- Oil to taste
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices, add salt and let them rest in a colander or sieve.
- When they are flexible and not brittle, remove and dry them, wiping off excess salt.
- Bread the potatoes in the sprinkle and arrange in a greased roast with oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees. Remove as soon as they are golden.
- If necessary, as soon as you take it out of the oven, add more salt.