Potato chips flower (for starters)
View in original language
- Pringles or Stax Potatoes | 1 unit(s)
- Cream cheese 150gr | 1 unit(s)
- Seasonings of your choice (optional) Ex: oregano, chimichurri, fried garlic, rosemary, chives… | to taste
- This is the easiest and most practical entry that could exist! I saw it on social media and decided to reproduce it, I liked the result!
It is very cool to increase cold plates, great option for the end of the year.
- If you decide to "season" the cream cheese, mix it with the herbs you prefer, I used fried garlic with sesame, approximately 1 tbsp, it was great. No need for salt, as the potato is very salty.
- In a small, round container (mine is approximately 7cm) line it with a piece of plastic wrap, leaving some on the outside. Place the cream cheese in the container and close.
Mold well, as in the video, and then turn it on the plate or serving board, removing the plastic wrap.
- Place the potatoes until they form a “flower” interspersing between the spaces. Leave the top of the cream cheese showing and, if you want, decorate with the same herbs used to season the cream cheese.
You can't go wrong, everyone likes it.
- A tip: I think it's better not to make it so long in advance since it's very quick to prepare, as the potato is thin, the part that comes in contact with the cream cheese can soften. Nothing bad, but nice to know!
Did you like this recipe?