View in original language
- Organic Dry Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- warm milk | 120 ml
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- Corn oil | 2 tablespoon
- Boiled and mashed potato | 2 cup
- unsalted butter | 2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 5 cup
- In a mixer, we will put the yeast, sugar, warm milk, and mix with a spatula before starting to add the other ingredients, put the eggs, salt, oil, potato and butter.
- Whisk well until all ingredients are well blended, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the mixer, add the flour little by little, 1 cup at a time, and stir with a spatula.
- Flour a bench, take the dough to knead well, this will give lightness to this recipe. The dough must be very smooth. Leave in a bowl to rise for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- With your fingertips, lower the dough so that it returns to the beginning of fermentation. Flour the counter because it's time to shape the rolls, separate the portions, make balls of the same size, use a scale to make them the same size, and place on a buttered and floured baking sheet.
- Let it rest for about 30 minutes, take it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees to bake.
Did you like this recipe?