Pomodoro Bruschetta with Olives and Cheese
View in original language
- Small baguette1 unit(s)
- Tomato2 unit(s)
- Black Olives50 g
- Basil2 tablespoon
- Olive oil3 tablespoon
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Half-cured cheese50 g
- Cut the bread into slices 1 finger thick, or 1.5 cm. Toast the bread in the skillet with a little oil.
- Remove the tomato seed and cut into cubes, add with chopped black olives and torn basil in your hand. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of semi-cured cheese made with a vegetable peeler over the bread. On them the tomato with the olive and basil. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Tip: Prefer breads with a crispy crust and soft interior such as baguette, Italian loaf and ciabatta. Remember to toast the bread, on the grill, on the grill, in the oven before putting the fillings. It makes all the difference. And when assembling, always leave visible pieces of each layer. Therefore, prefer to put cheeses and spreads right above the bread and then the other ingredients.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Black olive pate
Pomodoro risotto with roasted peppers
Warm bruschetta with figs, cured cheese, honey and chestnuts
White bean and olive pate