View in original language
- Banana | 1 unit(s)
- Almond flour | 5 tablespoon
- Shredded Coconut | 3 tablespoon
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- Coconut oil | 2 tablespoon
- Bake the plantain, unpeeled, in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Peel the banana, chop it and place it in a food processor.
- Process the banana until it is in small pieces.
- Add the almond flour, grated coconut and cornstarch. Process until it forms a wet crumb.
- Add the coconut oil and process until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Divide the dough into 12 small portions. Make balls with the dough and then flatten them with your hands to get the shape of a cookie.
- Arrange the cookies on a non-stick or greased baking sheet with a little coconut oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes at 180°C. Wait for it to cool before you can consume it.
Did you like this recipe?