View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- Water | 500 ml
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1/2 tablespoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | 50 ml
- Organic Dry Yeast | 10 g
- Stuffing | to taste
- In a container add an egg, oil, sugar, salt, a little water, the yeast and let's mix well.
- Add the flour to this mixture
- Add a little more water until you reach the point where it will be soft.
- Knead this dough very well for 10 minutes.
- Let the covered dough rest for it to rise for 1 hour.
- After resting, open with the roll until you give the shape of your shape.
- Then add the stuffing of your choice.
OBS: To make the stuffed edge, just open the dough in a size larger than your shape and you model your edge and fill with whatever you prefer.
Did you like this recipe?