Pizza dough 🍕
Massa leve, crocante e fácil de fazer! Read more
View in original language
- Wheat Flour1 kg
- Olive oil50 g
- Dry yeast20 g
- Sugar30 g
- Water550 g
- Mix all the ingredients and add the water, knead until smooth.
- After she gets smooth, let it rest until she doubles the volume. +or - 20 min.
- To help open the dough, use cornmeal and not flour, divide the dough into 8 pieces.
- I like to take a pizza pan, turn it upside down and spread butter on the base, then place the ball of dough in the center and open it with my fingers.
- As soon as I open it to the full extent of the pan, I let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Spending that time I spread tomato paste over the dough and pierce it with a fork, pre-bake at 180° just to scare it.
- Then just stuff it with whatever you like.