View in original language
- Wheat1 kg
- Milk500 ml
- Sugar1 cup
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Butter2 dessert spoon
- Pineapple1 unit(s)
- In a mixer put the wheat to the milk and all the ingredients for the cake and beat for approximately 5 minutes.
- After the dough has already been beaten in a round shape with butter and wheat flour, add the mixture that was beaten in the mixer
- Bake in the oven at approximately 180 degrees for 40 minutes,
- To make the syrup, add a cup of Sugar In a pan over low heat, stir well until the sugar has completely melted, with the cake already ready and cold, pour the mixture the melted sugar on top of the cake and place the pineapple pieces.
- It's quitério of each one I preferred the pineapple and put some raisins on top
- Serve this cold delight
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like