View in original language
- Sausage (package) | 1 unit(s)
- Blonde | 3 unit(s)
- Sliced garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Allspice (if you like) | to taste
- Canned pepper (if you like) | 10 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- Vinegar | to taste
- Filtered water | to taste
- Cut the sausages in half.
Quickly boil the sausage (only to release the dye)
- In a glass jar (sterilized)
Add sausages and all seasonings
- Add vinegar to half the pot (if you like it more sour add more)
- Fill the pot with filtered water
- Leave this preserves overnight in the fridge.
I confess that I always like before 😂
Did you like this recipe?