Perfect Chocolate Cake
View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 4 tablespoon
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Milk chocolate | 100 g
- Confectionary | to taste
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- In a blender, beat the eggs, sugar, butter and milk. Reserve
- In a bowl, mix the flour, chocolate powder. Add the liquid blended in the blender and mix well.
- Add the yeast and stir gently.
- Place in a greased and floured form.
- Bake in a medium oven, preheated to 180° for about 35 minutes. Do the toothpick test.
- For coverage:
- In a saucepan, place the cream and milk chocolate. Stir well until the chocolate melts. Cover the cake and decorate with the sprinkles.
Did you like this recipe?