Pepperoni pie with cottage cheese
View in original language
- wheat flour | 2 cup
- butter | 100 g
- Salt | 0 to taste
- cream | 4 tablespoon
- Stuffing: Pepperoni | 1.1/2 unit(s)
- Filling: Cottage cheese | 1 can(s)
- yolk for brushing | 1 unit(s)
- Pasta: Mix the flour with the salt and the very cold butter, it will become a farofa, then put the cream and mix well until it becomes a homogeneous mass.
- Filling Cut the pepperoni sausage into cubes, lightly fry it in a frying pan or in the air fryer, pass it in the blender or in a food disposer.
- Mounting: Put the dough in the forms, put the pepperoni and the cottage cheese.
- Form a ball in your hands and flatten it so that it is the approximate size of the pie and cover it.
- Brush egg yolk on the pies.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Beef patty with cottage cheese
Bread stuffed with chicken cheese and pepperoni