pancakes with chocolate
View in original language
- Milk | 1 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- 1 and a half cup wheat flour | 0 to taste
- Vanilla essence | 0 to taste
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips | 0 to taste
- Put the egg, oil, half a cup of milk and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt and vanilla essence
- Add the wheat flour and finish adding the rest of the milk little by little until you have a cake-like dough.
- put the yeast
- Place the dough in a greased frying pan in the shape of pancakes and place a square of chocolate in the middle and cover with a little more dough.
- Over low heat, turn the dough to brown on both sides and melt the chocolate in the middle.
- Note In case of debt, watch the video to make it easier to understand the recipe.
Did you like this recipe?