Pancake Of Banana
View in original language
- Silver Banana | 1 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Oat flour | 1 tablespoon
- Mash the banana well with a fork and add the egg and oatmeal. Stir well until incorporated and, if you like and want, you can add a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Grease a skillet with a little oil (put the oil in the skillet and remove the excess with a paper towel, passing the oil all over the skillet). Put the dough: you can make small pancakes, with the help of a tablespoon, or just a big one!
- Cover the pan and let it firm (about 2 minutes on low heat). When firm, turn the pancake and let it brown on the other side.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes: dark chocolate, peanut butter, blueberries, jelly... or even puree!!
Did you like this recipe?