View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Ham to taste
- Cheese to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Salt to taste
- Soybean oil1 coffee spoon
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, and beat them.
- Add the ham and cheese, both chopped.
- Add salt and oregano and mix well.
- Put the soy oil in the heated skillet, and spread it over the skillet.
- Place the mixture in the skillet over low heat and let it cook, (Best with a lid on top).
- When fully cooked on one side, flip over and brown the other side. And it's done!