Nutritious cheese and curd pancake
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- White or whole wheat flour | 2 tablespoon
- Oat bran | 1 tablespoon
- Milk or water | 2 tablespoon
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- In a pot, add the egg, flour, milk/water and oil and beat well until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Add salt and oregano to the mixture to taste.
- In a non-stick and/or greased skillet over medium heat, place the dough until golden on one side, then turn and let the other side brown.
- Once ready, turn off the fire and still in the skillet pass the cottage cheese and add the cheese on top.
- Cover the skillet so the cheese melts with the steam from the heat.
Did you like this recipe?