Northeastern hominy (curau)
View in original language
- Hard corn cobs | 5 unit(s)
- Liter of fresh cow's milk | 1000 ml
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Pinch of salt | 1 to taste
- Cinnamon powder | to taste
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Remove the kernels from the corn with the help of a knife.
- Beat the corn, cow's milk and cream in a blender for three minutes, put the mixture that you beat in a pan along with the sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Stir to mix all the mixture, take it to the fire and stir until it starts to thicken, let it cook on average 13 minutes on low fire without stopping to stir so it doesn't blister.
- Once it thickens, place it in a refractory and add cinnamon on top.
- You can eat it hot with coffee, or ice cream, both options are delicious.
Did you like this recipe?