Northeast couscous with cheese
View in original language
- Corn flour for couscous3 dessert spoon
- Water to hydrate3 tablespoon
- White cheese or cottage cheese1 to taste
- Salt1 to taste
- Butter for greasing the container1 to taste
- Hydrate the corn flour for 5 minutes with the water and add salt to taste.
- Grease a small bowl with butter
- Line the container with half the flour, fill and add the rest.
- Put it in the microwave for about 1 minute. It will depend on the power of the device. Is ready!!!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Northeastern couscous warm