View in original language
- Noodles (penne, farfalle, screw) | 500 g
- Salt | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- Black Pepper | to taste
- Seasonings | to taste
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente (approximately 6 to 8 minutes). Check the cooking time on the packaging to make sure it doesn't go overcooked.
- Drain the pasta from the hot water and toss it into the ice water to stop the cooking.
- Dry the pasta well using a paper towel.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan until hot. To check that the oil is at the correct temperature, place a matchstick into the oil. When it lights up, it will be hot enough to cook.
- Fry the noodles little by little until you get a crispy crust.
- Place the fried noodles on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Season the pasta with salt, oregano and pepper to taste. Or with other seasonings you prefer.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like