View in original language
- Shredded Boiled Chicken | 200 g
- Chopped onion (small) and garlic clove | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped tomato (small) | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped cilantro and chives | to taste
- Corn or Peas | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Mayon | to taste
- Bread | 16 unit(s)
- In a pan put a little oil and sauté the chicken with the onion and garlic clove.
- Add the corn/peas, chopped tomato, cilantro, chives and salt.
- Add mayonnaise until it reaches the desired sauce consistency.
- Place the filling between two slices of bread.
- TIP: If you prefer, then you can add lettuce, sliced tomato, grated carrot...
Did you like this recipe?